Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Our Little bit of Christmas Cheer lately...

Often you hear the expression "you really put your foot in your mouth." Well, what about someone else's foot? We had a blast swimming...I swear Holden would be a fish if he was not a baby. I just wish that water was just a bit warmer.





Not sure what to think of this white-bearded fat man. While he didn't cry like I thought he might, he still never did have that look of comfort on is face.



I felt like a kid again, and despite the embarrassment of my family, I was truly excited to see Santa. The store clerk told us that Santa was not coming today and I felt disappointed that Holden would not get a chance to meet the man responsible for his gifts (not to mention the picture mom would capture, something to treasere for years to come)As I was paying for some socks for Holden in the store a man came in and nonchalantly announced that Santa was outside. I felt like the elf in the movie the Elf as I dropped everything and ran out the door yelling Santa's name, waving, and taking his picture. I am still not sure what came over me, only that my husband came out to retrieve the money I still owed the cashier and my mom's face of shock of my childlike behavior.




Here is Holden all ready for our ward Christmas party. He has already opened a few of my presents from Trevor. Trev thinks that I am just blaming him but it really is a coincidence that he opened my gifts while Trev was at work. I can't help it! He is into everything.




Our First Gingerbread house together...Trev's Grandma got everyone in the family a kit for Christmas and so for FHE we decided to bring out our crafty selves. The longer it started taking the less careful we became and more anxious we were to finish. I think it still looks pretty good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment