Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Well...I guess we will give this a shot. I never did feel my life was exciting enough to blog about it, but we are starting this family blog as a way to stay in touch with family and friends. Trevor and I have now been married for three and a half years (the best years of our lives). We have had so many great adventures together and will have so many to come. I really can't believe sometimes that I married my very best friend. I am just glad that we found each other. Right now I am in my third year of teaching and Trevor is in his last year of school. He received a job offer at the Idaho National Laboratory working as a mechanical engineer in a nuclear facility. We are so blessed with the miracle of a baby coming around May 1st (right during finals). We actually couldn't have planned it better, it is perfect timing. On my birthday, i told my class that I was pregnant and one girl's response was, "wow I can't believe it happened on the same day as your birthday!" I still can't believe that I am pregnant. It was like watching a video of a baby moving around during our ultrasound. I couldn't believe that this baby was actually inside of me, especially since it is moving and I can't feel it yet. Four more weeks and we find out the gender! I am so grateful for all of our family and friends and their many prayers in our behalf. I know without a doubt that Heavenly Father really does love us and hears our prayers. We have really LOVED living in Logan the past two and a half years. This is really our ideal hot spot to live...who knows, maybe someday we will be back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
post pictures!!!! sorry about the phone convo today... max decided to have a tantrum at home depot. I will call you tomorrow . xoxo
ReplyDeleteAnna
I LOVE YOUR BLOG the picture looks awesome!
ReplyDelete